Welcome to the collection of 50 custom wavetables for Novation Peak/Summit.
The wavetables give a wide range of tones: from warm, soft, analog-style to bright, metallic, harsh.
The collection expands the sound palette of the synth and gives space for new presets.
The waves sound nice in a “static mode”, and they give a pleasant movement when the Shape is modulated by LFO, Envelope or other sources.
Unfortunately, Peak/Summit can store only 10 wavetables, but you may store as many as you want in your Novation Components account, and easily and quickly upload the files to the synth.
The pack is free, but any donation is appreciated.
- Login into Novation Component website, choose your synth (Peak or Summit).
- Select the “Wavetable Editor” tab.
- Push “New Wavetable” and choose “Upload Wavetable”.
- Locate a file on your computer.
- Push “Save” – “Save As” – “Save”.
Now the file is added into the collection “My Wavetables”.
You should repeat this action with all wavetables, as there’s no function (I hope it will be possible in future) to upload/save several files simultaneously.
- When the collection is ready, choose a wavetable from the left-side panel. You can see it now on the screen.
- Choose a slot in a pop-up menu above the image, where the wavetable will be stored on the synth: 1 – 10.
- Push “Send to Peak/Summit”.
- You can now listen to how the wavetable sounds. But it’s not stored on the synth, it’s in “temporary” memory. If you like the wavetable and want to use it in the future, you should store it.
- On Peak/Summit, go to OSC menu, the very last page. You will see there the current wavetable (as well as other custom ones).
- Push “Save” button. Now the wavetable is saved in a chosen slot.