“Polymers” is a collection of 64 polyphonic presets for Arturia Minifreak. It includes: 8 Brasses, 21 Keys, 10 Plucks, 25 Synths.
- The bank covers a wide range of timbres:
- various keys with acoustic, FM, wavetable, digital or analog flavor…
- vintage/retro synths recreations…
- lo-fi, tape-like, noisy, detuned, flutter/wow colors…
- presets with complex modulations and movement…
- sweet and dreamy plucks and bells…
- warm, soft, gentle or cold, distant, distorted tones…
The soundset is suitable for many genres: ambient, electronica, IDM, trip-hop, lounge, downtempo, chill out, new age, cinematic, trance, deep, progressive, techno, industrial, breakbeat, breaks, jungle, drum and bass, dub and many others.
- Wide range of polyphonic sounds
- Thoroughly set parameters
- ModWheel and Aftertouch add expression
- Macros 1 and 2 change the timbre or add movement
- Volumes are equalized for a comfortable browsing
The presets inside the bank are subdivided into 4 categories, presets titles include the category for better sorting: BR (Brasses), KS (Keys), PL (Plucks), SY (Synths).
The presets are compatible with both versions of Minifreak: hardware and VST/AU/Standalone.
Use the official software (Minifreak V) to send the presets to the device.
Use the latest firmware and software versions.
All Arturia soundsets:
The newest products
Behringer Pro-800 – “Prometheus” 50 Presets
Buy via inspireuplift.com $20
Moog Matriarch – Analog Classics Soundset (50 Patches by Anton Anru)