“Bass Machine” is a collection of 64 sounds for Elektron Analog Four. The bank of presets features various tones: soft, hard, metallic, vintage, modern, deep, bright, aggressive, epic, acid, sub…
The soundset is suitable for a wide range of genres: techno, house, deep, minimal, progressive, trance, ambient, electronica, IDM, trip-hop, lounge, downtempo, chill out, new age, cinematic, industrial, breakbeat, breaks, jungle, drum and bass, dub and many others.
All presets are Velocity-sensitive and have ModWheel modulations.
Important! The presets/demos are made on MK2. They are compatible with MK1/Keys, but they may sound differently from MK2 due to reworked analog circuitry and overdrive. If you own MK2, you’ll get the same sound as the demos have. If you are going to buy the presets for MK1, I can’t guarantee the same sound. The difference can be negligible in some presets, and more noticeable in others. If you are not sure about the sound, you may try 6 DEMO PRESETS on your MK1 before the purchase.
Make sure you are using the latest firmware version. The presets can be sent to A4 via Elektron Transfer app. The app is available on the official Elektron website.
Drums and pads are not included.
- Turn on A4 and connect it via USB to your computer.
- Open the app.
- Open Connection tab.
- For MIDI in and MIDI out choose Analog Four, and push Connect.
- Open Explore tab.
- On the left side choose Computer, and locate the folder with the presets.
- On the right side choose Sounds, and select a Bank you are going to use for the new presets.
- Drag and drop presets from the left side to the right side (to the free slots on the device).
- Few seconds and the presets are on your A4.
- Have fun.