Elektron Digitone Bundle consists of two soundsets: “Ambient Tones” and “FM & VA Bass”.
“FM & VA Bass” is a collection of bass 64 presets.
It includes different tones of bass sounds: soft, hard, metallic, acoustic, vintage, modern, deep, bright, aggressive, epic… The presets represent the tones that are typical for FM and analog style synthesis.
“Ambient Tones” is a collection of 64 atmospheric presets: vintage/retro, lo-fi, cinematic, warm, deep, dreamy, dark, distorted, evolving, moving…
It includes: 29 Pads, 15 Textures, 10 Strings, 10 Drones.
“Melancholia” is a collection of 64 presets. It includes: 21 Keys, 19 Plucks, and 24 Synths.
The bank covers a wide range of timbres: vintage/retro and modern, soft/warm and aggressive/cold, dark and bright, acoustic/metallic and electronic, noisy/distorted and harmonic.
The soundsets are suitable for many genres: ambient, electronica, IDM, trip-hop, lounge, downtempo, chill out, new age, cinematic, trance, deep, progressive, techno, industrial, breakbeat, breaks, jungle, drum and bass, dub and others.
- Wide range of sound tones
- Thoroughly set parameters
- ModWheel adds expression
- No Unison to preserve full polyphony
- Presets’ volumes are equalized for a comfortable browsing
Make sure you are using the latest Digitone firmware.
For uploading the presets, use the official Elektron Transfer app.
- Turn on Digitone and connect it via USB to your computer.
- Open the app.
- Open Connection tab.
- For MIDI in and MIDI out, choose Elektron Digitone, and push Connect.
- Open Explore tab.
- On the left side, choose Computer, and locate the folder with the presets.
- On the right side, choose Sounds, and select a Bank you are going to use for the new presets.
- Drag and drop presets from the left side to the right side (to the free slots on the device).
- Few seconds and the presets are on your Digitone.
- Have fun.