Elektron Syntakt “Synth Voices” is a collection of 64 presets: 33 Leads, 24 Plucks, 7 Textures.
35 presets for digital tracks/machines (1-8) and 29 presets for analog tracks/machines (9-11).
(Drums are not included)
There are vintage/retro leads, rhythmic pads, punchy plucks, soft mallets, melodic percussion, massive synths, beautiful bells, dark soundscapes, metallic/noisy tones, and others…
The presets inside the bank are subdivided into 3 categories, presets titles include the category for better sorting: LD (Lead), PL (Pluck), TX (Texture). Also, the presets include tags.
All presets have ModWheel modulations.
The soundset is suitable for a wide range of genres: techno, house, deep, minimal, progressive, trance, ambient, electronica, IDM, trip-hop, lounge, downtempo, chill out, new age, cinematic, industrial, breakbeat, breaks, jungle, drum and bass, dub and many others.
Make sure you are using the latest firmware version.
- Turn on Syntakt and connect it via USB to your computer.
- Open Elektron Transfer the app.
- Open Connection tab.
- For MIDI in and MIDI out choose Elektron Syntakt, and push Connect.
- Open Explore tab.
- On the left side choose Computer, and locate the folder with the presets.
- On the right side choose Sounds, and select a Bank you are going to use for the new presets.
- Drag and drop presets from the left side to the right side (to the free slots on the device).
- Few seconds and the presets are on your Syntakt.
- Have fun.
All Elektron presets:
The newest products
Behringer Pro-800 – “Prometheus” 50 Presets
Buy via inspireuplift.com $20
Moog Matriarch – Analog Classics Soundset (50 Patches by Anton Anru)