“Atmospheric Lo-Fi” is a collection of 50 performances for Korg Wavestate.
It includes: 8 Basses, 8 Keys, 7 Pads, 6 Strings, 6 Synths, 5 Leads, 5 Brasses, 5 Plucks.
The soundset is devoted to Lo-Fi sound and its colors: detuned, noisy, tape-style, vintage, old, bit-crushed, warm-analog, cold-digital…
Each preset has thoroughly set performance controls: ModWheel, 8 Macros, X/Y Vector Envelope. They may change the color of a timbre greatly: from thin, dull, distant, narrow, to bright, wide, and thick. They may change the shape of the timbre and add movement. You must tweak all the controls to understand the full potential of a preset.
Thus, the timbres will fit many genres, styles, arrangements, and mixes.
– Thoroughly set parameters and modulations.
– All 8 Performance Knobs/Macros are assigned to different parameters. They give changes from subtle to dramatic.
– Vector Envelope changes color of a timbre.
– ModWheel adds expression.
– No external/additional samples are required.
– Performances’ volumes are equalized for a comfortable browsing.
– Suitable for Ambient, IDM, Cinematic, Deep, Progressive, House, Techno, Chill Out, Downtempo, Lounge, Hip Hop, R’n’B, Pop, Experimental, Breaks, D’n’B, Industrial and other genres…
Important technical information
No drums are included in the soundset.
Firmware Version 2.0.1 (or higher) is required to use these presets.
About Anru — author of this soundset
Anton Anru is a producer, sound designer, mix engineer, and music production trainer. Get more information and a list of all sound designer soundbanks below.