The legendary Roland JV-1080 synthesizer is back with its 25 years anniversary!
Back to 1994 JV was one of the most powerful digital modules with its flexible engine &
beautiful sound combined with great set of effects & drums.
Why it’s so cool?
Cause besides pianos, bells, cowbells & cheesy accordions, GM applause and Bang! Presets – it’s capable to create great analog sounds, the deepest ambient textures, great moving sequences.
Its like a hardware “Omnisphere” synth with huge effort.
So – what was our first desire when we get our black box?
To create our own soundset for the legend with modern approach of course!
So here it is: “Planet JV” Soundset by LFO.store team: Nick Klimenko & Kirill Polikashin.
128 presets separated on:
* Vintage analog-like basses & modern digital wavetable
* Vintage & Modern leads (yes, Klaus Schulze spirit also there)
* The Deepest ambient pads, space drones & tonal soundscapes
* Modern sequences you never heard or seen before on JV
* Beautiful bells, plucks & rhythmic structures
* Fx’s with modular approach (cause, why not?)
* Great emulations of classic legends: Moog, Jupiter, JX-series, CS & others.
Enjoy the sounds and rediscover your JV module with our soundset!
Our video demo shows almost 50 presets from soundset combined with drum samples & beautiful nature, so take your time, breathing slowly, take your hands out of rewind button 😉
Good news everyone!
Working with all Roland line: jV-1010, JV-1080, JV-2080, XP-30, XP-50, XP-60, XP-80, XV-88, XV-2020, XV-3080, XV-5050, XV-5080.
Reviews from YouTube
Good programming ! JV1080 and 2080 (which I own) are underestimated synths. JV2080 is a good alternative to the JD990 (which I also own 3x!) But It must be said. Editing a 1080 is not difficult, but asks for patience because of limited display. There is a good freeware editor though. http://akatuystudio.com/ and also http://ctrlr.org/jv-xp-editor-for-roland-jv1080-jv2080-xp30-xp50-and-xp80-series-synthesizers/
These sound great!