The legendary Roland XV-5080 synthesizer is back with its 20 years anniversary!
Back to 2000 XV was one of the most powerful digital modules with its flexible engine & beautiful sound combined with great set of effects & drums.
Why it’s so cool?
Cause besides pianos, bells, cowbells & cheesy accordions, GM applause and Bang! Presets – it’s capable to create great analog sounds, the deepest ambient textures, great moving sequences.
Its like a hardware “Omnisphere” synth with huge effort.
So – what was our first desire when we get our silver box? To create our own soundset for the legend with modern approach of course!
So here it is: “Planet XV” Soundset by LFO.store team.
128 presets separated on:
- Vintage analog-like basses & modern digital wavetable
- Vintage & Modern leads (yes, Klaus Schulz spirit also there)
- The Deepest ambient pads, space drones & tonal soundscapes
- Modern sequences you never heard or seen before on XV
- Beautiful bells, plucks & rhythmic structures
- Fx’s with modular approach (cause, why not?)
- Great emulations of classic legends: Moog, Jupiter, JX-series, CS & others.
Enjoy the sounds and rediscover your XV module with our soundset!
Our video demo shows almost 50 presets from soundset, so take your time, breathing slowly, take your hands out of rewind button 😉
Good news everyone!
Working with all Roland line: jV-1010, JV-1080, JV-2080, XP-30, XP-50, XP-60, XP-80, XV-88, XV-2020, XV-3080, XV-5050, XV-5080.
Reviews from YouTube
Awesome patches! Will definitely grab these soon. Did you use patchbase to program these by any chance?
Great to see that someone is still making patches for the 5080. I used to have one, and am thinking about picking one up again since they are around $300 these days. The XV-5080 sounds better than my Integra-7. I’ll be picking these up for sure.